Personal Data Controller of personal data
The Controller of your personal data is: paylesscode.com with its registered seat in Cracow (31-701), Przemysłowa 12, NIP: 6762464586, REGON: 122849330, entered in the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Kraków-Śródmieście in Cracow, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under NCR number: 0000551741. You can contact the Controller of personal data regarding matters related to your personal data by:
- Email: ,
- Mail: Przemysłowa 12, 4th floor, 31-701 Cracow
The aims and legal bases for processing personal data
The Controller processes your personal data for the following purposes and in the following scope:
- taking action on your demand (e.g. creating an account), i.e. data stated on the registration form on the Website, i.e. e-mail address and password, sex, date of birth; if the Account is registered through an external authentication service (e.g. Google+, Facebook), we save your name; in order to provide Services which require creating an Account, we process your data stated in the Account;
- to provide services which do not require creating an Account, i.e. browse web pages of the Website, content and service search engine, generating a promo code, we process your personal data in the scope of your activity on the Website, i.e. information on content or services you browse, information on your device, operating system, location and unique ID, IP address;
- statistics of use particular functionalities available on the Website, facilitating the use of Website and providing IT security of the Website, we process personal data concerning your activity on the Website and the time spent on each of the Website's sub-pages, your browsing history, location, IP address, ID of your device, information on your web browser and operating system;
- etermining, claiming and executing claims as well as providing protection against claims in court proceedings and proceedings before other executive organs, we may process your personal data submitted during registration on the Website (creating an Accounting) and other data necessary to prove the existence of claim or which are based on legal provisions, court order or another legal procedure;
- considering complaints and motions and answering questions from the Users, we process personal data you submitted in the contact form, complaints and motions, or in order to answer questions contained in another form and some personal data stated in your Account, as well as data concerning services provided by us, which are the reason for complaint or motion, and data from documents enclosed to complaint or motion;
- marketing of our Services and services of our partners, including re-marketing, for that purpose we process personal data you submitted when you created your Account and updated it, data concerning your activity on the Website, including activities which are registered and stored via Cookies, in particular browsing history, search engine history, clicks on the Website, login and registration dates, history and your activity associated with us communicating with you. In case of re-marketing, we use data on your activity in order to reach you with our marketing communicated outside the Website and for that purpose we use services of external providers. Those services consist in displaying our communicated on internet sites other than Website. Details can be found in provisions regarding Cookies;
- organization of competition and loyalty programs, notifying the winners and advertising our offer, we use your personal data stated in your Account and during registration for a competition or a loyalty program. Detailed information in this scope is given at each time in the provisions regulating participation in a competition or a loyalty program;
- market and opinion research conducted by us or our partners, i.e. information on the services, your data stated in your Account or during using our services, e-mail address. We do not use data collected during market and opinion research are not use for marketing purposes. Detailed tips are included in information on a given questionnaire or in the place where you enter your data.
Categories of respective personal data
The Collector of personal data processes the following categories of respective personal data:
- contact details;
- information on the activity on the Website;Categories of respective personal data;
- data concerning complaints and motions;
- data concerning marketing services.
Voluntary submission of personal data
You submit your personal data voluntarily. The submission of data is necessary for the provision of services by the Controller of personal data through the Website.
Duration of personal data processing
Personal data shall be processed until it is no longer required for implementation of orders, marketing activities and providing other services to the User. Your personal data shall be removed in the following cases:
- when the person whose data is processed asks for their removal or withdraws his/her consent;
- when the person whose data is processed remains inactive for over 10 years (inactive contact);
- when the Controller is informed that collected data is out of date or inaccurate.
Some data in the scope of: e-mail address, name, may be stored for subsequent 3 years for evidence purposes, purposes associated with complaints regarding services provided by the Website - in this case the data shall not be used for marketing purposes. Data on competitions, loyalty programs shall be stored for 5 years after the end of the competition or loyalty program in question. Data of non-registered users is stored for a period of time corresponding to the life-cycle of cookies recorded in the cookie files of the device until it is removed by the User in his device them. Your personal data depending on your preferences, behaviors and choice of marketing content may be used as basis for undertaking automated decisions in order to determine sales opportunities in the Website.
Personal data recipients
Your personal information is disclosed to the following categories of recipients:
- public organs, e.g. prosecution, Police, General Inspector of Personal Data Protection, President of UOKiK, on their demand,
- providers of services we use to run our Website, e.g. in order to complete your order. Depending on the contractual provisions and circumstances, these subjects act on our commission or set out purposes and manners of processing your data independently. List of suppliers:
- since the seats of our suppliers are mainly located in Poland and other countries from the European Economic Area (EEA), and also seats outside the EEA. Your personal data transferred outside the EEA shall be appropriately legally secured so that our suppliers guarantee high level of protection of personal data. The guarantees result in particular from the obligation to use standard contractual clauses adopted by the (EU) Commission or from participation in the 'Privacy Shield' program established on the basis of Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2016/1250 of 12 July 2016 on the adequacy of protection provided by the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield,
- additionally, we may disclose pseudonymized data (i.e. data that cannot identify you) to external subjects.
The rights of the person to whom data relates
- demand access to your personal data;
- demand clarification of your personal data;
- demand removal of your personal data;
- demand restrictions on the processing of your personal data;
- submitting objection to the processing of personal data;
- demand transfer of your personal data.1,
The Collector, without undue delay - and in any case within one month from receiving the demand - shall provide you with information on the actions taken in connection with your demand. If necessary, the one-month period may be extended by another two months due to the complex nature of demand or to the number of demands. In any case, the Collector of personal data shall inform you on the extension within one month from receiving your demand, stating the reasons for the delay.
The right of access personal data
You have the right to be informed by the Collector of personal data whether your personal data is processed or not. If the Collector processes your personal data, you are entitled to:
- access your personal data;
- obtain information on the purpose of processing data, categories of processed personal data, recipients or categories of recipients of that data, planned time of storing the data or criteria of establishing that time, on your rights under GDPR and on the right to file complaint to the supervising authority, on the source of data, automated decision-making process, including profiling and security measures applied when the data is transferred outside the European Union;
- obtain a copy of your personal data.
Right of rectification
You have the right to demand from the Collector to remove your personal data if:
- Your personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or processed in any other way;
- you have withdrawn your consent in the scope in which your personal data had been processed;
- Your personal data was processed against the law;
- you have objected to having your personal data processed for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling, in the scope in which the processing of personal data is associated with direct marketing;
- you have objected to having your personal data processed in association with processing necessary for completion of a task implemented in the public interest or processing necessary for the purposes resulting from legally justified interests implemented by the Collector of personal data or by a third party.
Despite receiving demand on removing your personal data, the Controller may keep processing your data in order to determine, claim or protect claims, of which fact you shall be informed. If you'd like to have your personal data removed, please contact us at: [email protected]
Right to demand having the processing of your personal data limited
- you question the accuracy of your personal data - the Collector of personal data shall limit processing of your personal data for the time necessary to verify the accuracy of your data;
- the processing of your personal data violates the law and instead of having your data removed you demand to limit the processing of your personal data;
- your personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes of processing, but it is still required to determine, claim or protect your claims;
- you have filed objection to processing your personal data - until it is determined if legally justified interest of the Controller of personal data override the basis indicated in your objection.
Copyright © 2018, All Right Reserved